Manything FLIR ONE: Your Spare Phone As a Thermal Camera
Many of us have a spare smartphone or two at home. You could always use apps such as Manything to turn your smartphone into a security camera with live streaming and motion detection. With Manything FLIR ONE, you can turn your second smartphone into a thermal camera. It supports thermal motion detection, so you can set motion detection zones and switch between thermal and visible spectrum monitoring.
Manything works with IFTTT, so you can set up triggers and alerts for minimum or maximum temperatures. You can try the app here.
People who visited this gadget also visited:
- iDisarm Makes Your Car Impossible To Drive Without Your Phone
- MOTOsafety Real-Time GPS Tracker
- Sammy Screamer: Motion Alarm with Smartphone Support
- SnoopSnitch for Android Warns About Fake Base Stations
- Manything FLIR ONE: Your Spare Phone As a Thermal Camera
- Katana Arc Security System for Smartphones